- For twenty-two years served as a key leader in the building of the Ralph Lauren Home division with positions in design, product development, merchandising, marketing, retail and media presentation.
- Focus on forecasting of trends and realization of storyboards for direct presentation to Mr. Lauren.
- Storyboards representing multiple “lifestyle” concepts for all labels and price points under Ralph Lauren Home including Lauren, Chaps and American Living.
Currently freelancing as a photo stylist, studying alternative processes in Photography and doing volunteer work for The Bay School, Autism Speaks and Monterey Bay Riding Academy.
8/07 – 9/10 Design Advisor
- Worked in a bi-coastal capacity, to consult and partner on the conceptual design.
- Designed and launched the new rug collection.
- Styled photos for national ad campaigns.
- Completed storyboards resulting in multiple top selling products
9/00 – 8/07 VP Design Concept Development
- Built the Concept Development team
- Leader in the launch of many new businesses and initiatives including Lauren, American Living and Chaps, Paint, Children’s Home, University, Spa, Core Basics.
- Led teams of varying sizes from 3 to 20 people on many initiatives
- Key responsibilities included research of Polo internal trends in apparel, external trends in home and apparel. Compiling color and style forecasting to storyboards that ultimately determined the design direction for the entire home division.
- Researched domestic and international trade shows, various wholesale and retail markets as wellas periodicals, museums and galleries.
7/86 – 5/08
Fabric, Wallpaper and Trim as well as a key leader in Concept Development
Senior Design Director
Fabric and Wallpaper Product as well as a key leader in Concept Development
Bedding, Towels, Rugs, Throwpillows, Fabric and Wallpaper, Paint
Design and Product Manager
Bedding, Towels, Rugs, Throwpillows, Fabric and Wallpaper
Prior to 07/86
- Ramond Waitz/Gear
- Studio Group
- Designi by CKB
- Retail Store Windows
- Flora Kung Dresses
- Harts Fabrics
- O’Neills Wetsuits
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Los Angeles, CA – AA degree with honors
Continuing Ed at International Center of Photography, New York, NY